Monday, July 18, 2005

Don’t laugh it worked for Martha...........

"i will come and visit you." , (mom )

Hey man, this pic looks great on you!!
Are you sure you'r collecting money for that cause? (I picture you in Mexico enjoying it!) (another happy client)

"Can I donate money to keep you in?" , (a client )

I haven't divulged it , but I am disabled with a neuro condition and a beneficiary of much of the work that MDA does. (a fellow blogger)


"that is a terrible picture of you. You look like you belong behind bars. Just for letting that picture be released, I think I'll let you stay there..." (another happy client )


"Thanks for your interest in The John Batchelor Show. Check out our new website: http://www.blogger.com/www.JohnBatchelorShow.com! All our books, music, and ways to contact John are available there."

Good luck and do not drop the soap!!!! (Freind)


"OK, You've gotton my sympathy. How can I make a donation ? :)" (friend)

How much in pledges are you looking for....when is this? And if so, can I be locked up with your girlfriend's friends? (another friend)

No comments: