Sunday, January 29, 2006

My name is Artur I own a Mansion and a Yacht


I often say it is good to start them young. Good savings habits are learned like everything else at an early age. Remember as you get your TAX information it may be time to look at setting up a ROTH or Traditional IRA or contribute to one you all ready have. Don’t forget this is a good time to consolidate old IRA’s or Rollover old 401k or 403b plans it is easy and I can get you up in running with little hassle in as little as 15 minutes. And finally perhaps a Uniform Gift to Minors is the way to go for college savings they are much simpler than you think to set up. So contact me with any questions ,I am here to help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Search engines take too much time to index the newest info on international consumer electronics show
So that's why i come to blogs but many of them are not really updated or focused on their primary topic
How come ?

Nic1141