Friday, March 02, 2007

Darkest be fore the dawn or just too bullish ?

Again I would pint out that I have been very hesitant on emerging markets for some time and simply couldn’t understand the continued out sized gains in this sector. With much of the emerging world being captivated by the creeping red disease it has been very hard to justify the recent level of activity. So China gets a margin call and Ka-boom .Meanwhile the USA is still waiting for the other shoe to drop and given the last several years the darkest hours are always a precursor to large gains I would suggest that once this is over the market may make a significant move up ward .Remember better to buy low and sell high than buy high hoping to sell higher. The one thing that continues to haunt me is the level of optimism, people are just too bullish and it scares me.

No comments: