Monday, October 08, 2007

So now we know why the Citi never sleeps (Update)

October 5, 2007

Hello,

So now we know why the Citi never sleeps. It seems over the years that all financial crisis end with Citi bank. The recent confessions by Citi sent the markets into the sky, looks like many investors like seeing where the bodies are buried.

One senses a full blown disaster has been averted and the across the board weakness in the financial sector has created shopping opportunities for larger rivals ,thus Toronto Dominion takes over Commerce Bank ,gaining a foot hold in the North East USA. I am sure this will not be the last given the irrational destruction of financials and the seizing of the bond and credit markets .Its not the end consumers that are failing it’s the traders and investment bankers that seem to have given in to panic. Foreign rivals also have the advantage of a weaker dollar giving them greater purchasing power.

The craziest thing about the recent jobs data was that it had economist complaining that the economy is not creating enough low wage jobs?

This may be an ideal time to ensure that your portfolio holdings are correctly diversified and on track toward meeting your investment objectives. As a way to introduce myself and the broad range of financial services I can offer, I’d like to offer you a comprehensive portfolio review.

I want you to know that I’m here for you and reiterate my commitment to helping you reach your financial goals. Please contact me at you earliest convenience to set up a comprehensive portfolio review and update your contact information and investment goals. Please call me, James Foytlin at 1(866)492-3959.





James J Foytlin

No comments: