Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What is a Customer Centered Philosophy ?

Over the years many of my clients have asked me to speak with one of their friends or colleagues concerning my Customer Centered Philosophy and Private Client Asset Management Services. I consider it an honor and a privilege and have been happy to accommodate their wishes. For your future reference, I want you to be aware of the standards by which I comply with such requests.

First, confidentiality is the cornerstone of my business. Each of my client relationships is distinctly separate and totally private.

Second, thoughtful and courteous service is guaranteed. This is a people business.

Finally, I will never give advice and counsel to a client without thoroughly understanding his or her needs.

My purpose in writing this letter is to let you know that if and when you would like me to speak with a friend, relative or associate, you will feel comfortable with my professional standards.

Best Regards,



James J Foytlin

No comments: