Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Time to Retire

Dear Friends and clients,

As you are well aware the stock market has been an extremely unforgiving place in recent years. While everyday we read of one financial catastrophe after the next the regulatory environment has become increasingly onerous. One financial scandal after another has made very difficult for Independent brokers such as myself to deliver the kind of services that you as clients deserve.

Recent events have made it virtually impossible for me to continue working as a stand alone broker and have put me in a very difficult position with some very big decisions to be made. That’s why I feel that the time is right to announce that I will be taking early retirement so that I can explore other opportunities.

I want to thank you for all your support over the years. If you need further assistance in my absence please contact Zuri Idoeta @ 1(717)393-7003 he can help you with your accounts and be taking over my practice.

Sincerely,

James J Foytlin

PS this blog will continue with many updates coming in the next couple of days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Foytlin for State Senate!