Thursday, June 26, 2008

a little bit about me................

I am a Investment Advisor with a unique perspective on markets, economics ,politics and media . I have experienced and weathered the 1970’s stagflation, the ’87 crash, 2000 meltdown and worked in ground zero on 9/11. I use everything from very basic number crunching to esoteric wave theory. I use a proprietary matrix that match’s historic trends to current data which attempts to isolate the dominant dynamic in today’s current price movements to maximize investor returns and minimize risk . I manage money for individuals and institutions and offer a wide verity of financial services operating in a traditional stock broker model using internet technologies to off “mass produced customized solutions”.No account is too big or too small. No cookie cutter financial planning ,everyone is treated as a unique individual .I am a free market guy all the way and do view government action as part of the problem not the solution.

I am available as a Keynote speaker for your event, feel free to contact me ...


James J Foytlin
Ridgewood NJ 07450
toll free 1(866)492-3959
phone 1(201)301-2780
cell 1(201)966-7788

No comments: